Sunday, 30 April 2017

Toilet paper......YOU HEARD ME!


Well, the last of the company has left....all the little turkeys have left!
  The house feels very empty right now but, in a good way too.
 Today is a focus on the blog and other social media day!
I've been concentrating on you tube videos as of late and completely neglecting my blog and facebook. Let's face it...I'm not a very computery person.
This week I want to concentrate on.....TOILET PAPER ROLLS.
"Really?" you say
yes, really.
I made the most lovely little gift for my mother for Easter and she loved it so much I thought I'd do a running with it.
Here are some pics of the one I made for her..I was thinking a challenge may be in order

 ...For the month of May, I would like you to come up with a cute toilet paper roll album or card.  There is a video on this blog with instructions to make this very one. I would like YOU to post pics of your finished tp roll projects on this blog in the comments and on my facebook page! What fun!

https://www.facebook.com/terry.loewen.96

So get out your lace, pics and paint
and doodahs...and tp rolls!
I want to see what you come up with and here's one rule.....
HAVE FUN!

XOXOX
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little bits of little bits.....

Watercolor doodles after work.  Might use these in some new journals...