Friday, 4 March 2016

Free Samples!

In my attempt to teach others the benefits of natural healthcare for our families I would like to offer you some samples of the purest essential oils that are available.  When I was first introduced to essential oils I was skeptical but, after using them, especially after the death of Rylee...our family was able to cope through the terrible grief without drugs.  We used essential oils.  Now we use them for everything, everyday.  I can't tell you how powerful they are, you need to experience it for yourselves.  Tell me three of your main health concerns and I would LOVE to send you some samples!
Print off this questionairre.  Fill it out and e-mail it to me at threecatfarmloewen@gmail.com

First name:
Last name:
e-mail address:
phone #:
city:
zipcode:

Your top three health interests

___hormone balance
___digestive support
___sleep
___stress or mood management
___weight management
___energy
___relief from aches and pains



No comments:

Post a Comment