Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Finally! My favorite promotion from doTerra!!

Oh my goodness! This is such a great promotion! I'm a hairdresser and constantly have problems with my feet, ankles, knees, elbows and wrists. I use this because it gets right into the tissue within seconds. I don't think I could make it a day without it, honestly it works. This is a really good deal especially if you get the Home essentials kit because you end up with a diffuser and 15ml oils oils rather than the 5ml in the family physicians kit!
These oils are all Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade.  No additives or pesticides.  All from plants, trees and fruits grown indigenously.  Amazing oils...I've NEVER used anything like them.  They work.

Let me know if you'd like more information.  This is probably the best way to get started on changing how you care for yourself and your family.  I'll be posting more information on essential oils and their uses but I am always willing to do one on ones over skype or messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini journal insert tutorial