Monday, 21 September 2015

Fall is HERE!!!!!!!!!! Working furiously on a new stitching pattern!!

I LOVE fall and I know you do too!  Goodness, I've been so busy, back to work, my essential oils, grandkids...and MORE on the way!!!!! Sheesh! I almost forgot about my blog!
I've decided to take an extra day off a week to catch up on some things I've been neglecting...like mental health LOL!!!
Speaking of mental health......Scent is a wonderful way to manage stress.  I was at an essential oils convention in Salt Lake City last week and there were many wonderful speakers there.  Did You know we have olfactory receptors in our SKIN??  That pretty much means we can smell through our skin!  LOL  More like we can receive the benefits of the oils through the largest organ our body has, which is our skin.  Fascinating talks!

 I have a fabulous recipe for you, seeings how it's fall and scent affects our feelings of well-being;
scented wax melts!  I've concocted a lovely fall scent using essential oils.  I LOVE the fact that they smell amazing AND are actually good for you and your family.
You can contact me for more information on essential oils at threecatfarm@gmail.com


Recipe:

4tbsp or 2 ounces beeswax
2tbsp coconut oil
15 drops wild orange essential oil
5 drops cassia essential oil

Melt coconut oil and beeswax together in a jar placed in a pot of water.
When liquified, remove from heat.
Stir in essential oils with a popsicle stick.
Pour into molds and set aside to cool.

While you're enjoying your lovely fall scents (and watching Halloweentown) you can stitch up a spooky little project...sneak peek....
I Love the cement color of this fabric.  Will have this design posted by the end of this week...I hope  LOL
Have yourself a very lovely First Day of Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PART TWO OF four inch Halloween mini